1. Pardeshi, Bhushan, Padmalochana Bisoyi & Pranita Burbure. Financial Failure Prediction in Central Public Sector Enterprises using Machine Learning Techniques, International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management, Accepted for Publication (Scopus Indexed, UGC Care)
2. Pardeshi, Bhushan, Logistic Regression analysis for Prediction of financial failure: Evidence from Central Public Sector Enterprises in India, Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective, (Accepted for Publication – Published Online) (ABDC-C Category, Scopus Indexed, UGC Care)
3. Pardeshi, Bhushan, Padmalochana Bisoyi & Pranita Burbure. (2022). Predicting the Profitability of Failure of Central Public Sector Enterprises: A Statistical Machine Learning Approach, Finance India, Vol. XXXVI, March 2022 (ABDC – C Category, Scopus Indexed, UGC Care)
4. Pardeshi, Bhushan, Padmalochana Bisoyi & Pranita Burbure. (2020). Predicting the Factors Influencing the Probability of Failure of Central Public Sector Enterprises. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Vol. 24, Issue 02, 2020 ISSN: 1475-7192 (Scopus Indexed)
5. Pardeshi, Bhushan & Thorat, Hansraj. (2014). Central Public Sector Enterprises in India: Not for Profit but for Social Profit. International Journal of Research In Engineering And Social Sciences (IJRESS), Vol.4, Issue No.8, August 2014. (UGC Referred Journal)
6. Pardeshi, Bhushan, Padmalochana Bisoyi & Patil, Pavan. (2012). A Study of Financial Solvency of Indian Airline Companies with Reference to Z Score” International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences, Vol.2, Issue No.11, Nov. 2012.
1. Pardeshi, Bhushan, Bisoyi, Padmalochana, Burbure, Pranita & Dipti V. Sharma (2022). Investment Behaviour among Indian Youth Investors in Stock Market During Covid, AIMS 20 International Conference on Management, Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode) and AIMS International, on 28th – 30th December 2022, ISBN: 978-1-943295-20-3.
2. Bisoyi, Padmalochana, Pardeshi, Bhushan, Burbure, Pranita & Dipti V. Sharma (2019). Factors Affecting Financial Flexibility Of Central Public Sector Enterprises, 19th Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee), on 6th – 8th December 2019, ISBN: 978-93-83893-10-2.
3. Pardeshi, Bhushan, Bisoyi, Padmalochana, & Burbure, Pranita (2018). Inclusion of NTFPs in Sustainable Livelihood of Tribal People of Western Ghats of Maharashtra. International Conference on ‘ICABM’, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune on 14th-15thDecember 2018, ISBN: 978-1-78635-424-2. (Emerald Publishing)
4. Pardeshi, Bhushan, Bisoyi, Padmalochana, (2018). Sustaining the Non-timber forest products for livelihoods: A socio-economic study of Tribal people in Western Ghats of Maharashtra. International Conference on ‘Sustainability & Business 2018’. Indian Institute of Management (IIM Calcutta) on 13th -14th January 2018, ISBN:978-93-80813-52-3.
5. Pardeshi, Bhushan & Thorat, Hansraj (2015). Evaluating the Financial Health of Central Public Sector Enterprises in India through Z Score Model” in Twelfth International Conference on Management ‘AIMS 12’. IIM Kozhikode. January 2015. ISBN:978-81-924713-8-9.
1. Dr. Padmalochana Bisoyi, Dr. Kirti Dharwadkar, Dr. Bhushan Pardeshi, Economic Analysis for Business Decisions, Techknowledge Publications, Pune, ISBN : 978-93-90428-83-0, 264p. https://techknowledgebooks.com/, 2021
1. Bisoyi, P., Pardeshi, B., Sharma, D.V., Burbure, P. (2022). Factors Affecting Financial Flexibility of Central Public Sector Enterprises. In: Anbanandam, R., Rangnekar, S. (eds) Flexibility, Innovation, and Sustainable Business. Flexible Systems Management. Springer, Singapore. ISBN: 978-981-19-1696-0 (print)/ 978-981-19-1697-7 (Online)
2. Burbure, P., Pardeshi, B., Bisoyi, P., Sharma, D.V. (2022). Leveraging Social Media Analytics: Its Impact on Organizational Culture. In: Anbanandam, R., Rangnekar, S. (eds) Flexibility, Innovation, and Sustainable Business. Flexible Systems Management. Springer, Singapore. ISBN: 978-981-19-1696-0 (print)/ 978-981-19-1697-7 (Online)
3. Pardeshi, Bhushan & Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2017). Sustainable Development and Financial Health: A Study based on Central Public Sector Enterprises. In: Giri, T.K., Jaipuria, S., Mukhopadhyay, A., Gogoi, B.j., & Bhattacharya, M., (eds) Making the Livable Planet Earth, Learning, Living and Leading. Emerald Publishing, New Delhi. ISBN: 9781786354228 (print) (Emerald Publishing)
1. Received Award Best Researcher of the Year 2019 by CEGR New Delhi
2. Received Young Scientist Research/Travel Grant from SavitribaiPhule Pune University in the year 2017
1. Ph.D., Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune), 2016
2. PGPM in Data Science & Analytics, Great Lakes Institute of Management, 2022.
3. Professional Certification in Business Analytics, Indian Institute of Management, (IIM Kozhikode), 2019
4. M.B.A.(Financial Management), SavitribaiPhule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune),2005
5. Diploma in Taxation & Law, SavitribaiPhule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune),2019
1. Financial Consultant to MadhuMudran Printers, Nashik
2. Research Consultant
3. Mentoring Entrepreneurs for Project Finance & Cash Flow Management
1. Resource Person for Ph.D. Coursework on Research Methodology from 17th September 2022 to 12th November 2022 at PCET’s S.B. Patil Institute of Management in association with Savitribai Phule Pune University.
2. Invited as a ‘Resource Person’ for Case Study Workshop for the faculties of Akemi Business School, on 29th. Apr. 2023
3. Invited as a Resource Person on Entrepreneurship & Managing the Financial Resources in Entrepreneurship Awareness Programme (EAP) supported by MSME, Govt. of India at PCCOE on 28th February 2020.
4. Invited as a Resource Person in FDP on Tax & Financial Planning at SNBP College of Arts, Commerce, Science & Management Studies, Pimpri on 5th February 2020.
5. Expert Talk on ‘Understanding Cash Flow & Taxes’ at PimpriChinchwad College of Engineering (Computer Dept.), on 13th – 14th September 2019.
6. Invited as a ‘Resource Person’ for the seminar on the topic ‘Opportunities in IT & Importance of Management in IT/ITES Industry’ at ShivajiShaikshanikPratishthan’sVivekanand Institute of Technology & Management, Nanded, on 12th February 2011.
7. Invited as a ‘Resource Person’ on the Topic ‘Capital Market – Opportunities & Challenges’ at NSCT’s Institute of Management Science, Pimpri (Bk.), Pune on 8th January 2011.