1. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2022). Financial Factors and the Probabilistic Prediction of Financial Failure: Evidence from the Central Public Sector Enterprises in India, MANTHAN: Journal of Commerce and Management, Vol. 8, Special Issue, 2021, pp1-19, Journal Press of India
2. Bisoyi, Padmalochana, Financial Failure Prediction in Central Public Sector Enterprises using Machine Learning Techniques, International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management, Accepted for Publication (Scopus Indexed)
3. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2022). Predicting the Profitability of Failure of Central Public Sector Enterprises: A Statistical Machine Learning Approach, Finance India, Vol. XXXVI, March 2022 (ABDC – C Category, Scopus Indexed)
4. Bisoyi, Padmalochana.(2020). Predicting the Factors Influencing the Probability of Failure of Central Public Sector Enterprises. International Journal of Psychosocial , Rehabilitation, Vol. 24, Issue 02, 2020 ISSN: 1475-7192 (Scopus Indexed) , United Kingdom(UK)
5. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2021). Evaluating the Roles of Utkal Grameen Bank for Agriculture Development of Beneficiaries Farmers in Odisha, Anvesak: A bi-annual Journal, Sardar Patel Institute of Economic and Social Research, ISSN: 0378-4568, January and July 2021( UGC Care Journal)
6. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2020). Impact of Utkal Grameen Bank Finance On Rural Development in the Ganjam District Of Odisha: An Empirical Study. Journal of University of Shanghai for Science and Technology. Chaina, Volume 22, Issue 10, October – 2020, ISSN: 1007-6735, pp.1206-1218. (Scopus Indexed)
1. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2022). Investment Behaviour among Indian Youth Investors in Stock Market During Covid, AIMS 20 International Conference on Management, Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode) and AIMS International, on 28th – 30th December 2022, ISBN: 978-1-943295-20-3.
2. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2019). Factors Affecting Financial Flexibility Of Central Public Sector Enterprises, 19th Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee), on 6th – 8th December 2019, ISBN: 978-93-83893-10-2.
3. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2019). Social Median and its Impact on Organizational Culture: Building Organizational Legitimacy through Social Media, 7th PAN IIM World Management Conference on Public Policy and Management Emerging Issues, Indian Institute of Management (IIM Rothak), on 6th – 8th December 2019, ISBN: 978-93-5396084-1.
4. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2018). Inclusion of NTFPs in Sustainable Livelihood of Tribal People of Western Ghats of Maharashtra. International Conference on ‘ICABM’, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune on 14th-15thDecember 2018, ISBN: 978-1-78635-424-2. (Emerald Publishing)
5. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2018). Sustaining the Non-timber forest products for livelihoods: A socio-economic study of Tribal people in Western Ghats of Maharashtra. International Conference on ‘Sustainability & Business 2018’. Indian Institute of Management (IIM Calcutta) on 13th -14th January 2018, ISBN:978-93-80813-52-3.
6. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2018). NTFPs for Sustainable Livelihoods: Socio-economic study of Tribe. 7th Annual International Conference on Sustainability supported by North Eastern Council, Government of India, on SUSCON-VII. Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management (IIM Shillong) on 29th November – 1st December 2018.
7. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2017). Social Media and Financial Performance: A Research on Selected Commercial Banks in Pune. Published at the 3rd International Conference on “Social Media: The Changing Communication Environment” Proceedings organized by Xavier School of Communications, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. 15-17 December, 2017.
1. Dr. Padmalochana Bisoyi, Dr. Kirti Dharwadkar, Dr. Bhushan Pardeshi, Economic Analysis for Business Decisions, Techknowledge Publications, Pune, ISBN: 978-93-90428-83-0, 264p. https://techknowledgebooks.com/, 2021
2. A. Salve, Bisoyi, Padmalochana, D. Barge, Qualitative Research Methods , Nirali Prakashan, ISBN: 938994445-7, 2020
3. Economic Analysis for Business Decisions, Bisoyi, Padmalochana, Thakur Publishers, Pune, ISBN: 978-93-88809-80-1, 2013, 2019, 232p.
4. Bisoyi, Padmalochana. Banking and Rural Development, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany, 978-613-9-47119-5, www.lap-publishing.com, 2019.
5. Economic Analysis for Business Decisions, B. Pawar and Bisoyi, Padmalochana, Thakur Publishers, Pune, ISBN: 978-93-82249-06-1, 2013, 264p.
6. Bisoyi, Padmalochana Guidelines on Ph.D. Research in Management, Commerce and Economics, Success Publishers, ISBN: 978-81-922746-4-5, 2015, 110p.
7. Bisoyi, Padmalochana, Multiple Choice Questions on Economic Analysis for Business Decisions, Thakur Publishers, Pune, ISBN: 978-93-5163-498-0, 2015.
1. Bisoyi, Padmalochana, Pardeshi, Bhushan, Sharma, Dipti & Burbure, Pranita (2021). Factors Influencing Financial Flexibility of Central Public Sector Enterprises In India, Online ISBN 978-981-19-1697-7, Print ISBN978-981-19-1696-0, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-1697-7_1, (Springer, Singapore).
2. Burbure, Pranita, Pardeshi, Bhushan, Bisoyi, Padmalochana, & Dipti V. Sharma (2021). Leveraging Social Media Analytics In Influencing Organizational Culture, Online ISBN 978-981-19-1697-7, Print ISBN978-981-19-1696-0, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-1697-7_5, (Springer, Singapore).
3. Bisoyi, Padmalochana & Pardeshi, Bhushan. (2018). Sustainable Development and Financial Health: A Study based on Central Public Sector Enterprises. ISBN 978-17-86354-22-8. (Emerald Publishing).
4. Pardeshi, Bhushan, Bisoyi, Padmalochana, & Burbure, Pranita (2018). Sustainable Interaction of Tribal Women on Non Timber Forest Products for Livelihoods: A Case Study in Western Ghats of Maharashtra. ISBN- 978-93-5299-478-6, Himalaya Publishing House.
5. Pardeshi, Bhushan & Bisoyi, Padmalochana. (2017). Sustainable Development and Financial Health: A Study based on Central Public Sector Enterprises. In: Giri, T.K., Jaipuria, S., Mukhopadhyay, A., Gogoi, B.j., & Bhattacharya, M., (eds) Making the Livable Planet Earth, Learning, Living and Leading. Emerald Publishing, New Delhi. ISBN: 9781786354228 (print) (Emerald Publishing)
1. Received Best Paper Award at Pinnacle: National Conference on Innovative Paradigms in Contemporary Management, Department of Management Technology, S. B. Jain Institute of Technology, Management and Research, Title of the papers was “Empowering Tribal Women Through SHG's in Kandhamal District of Orissa With Reference to Globalization'' 2012
1. Ph. D., Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune), 2014
2. M. Phil. in Economics, Madras School of Economics, University of Madras, Chennai, 2006
3. M.B.A. in Finance & Marketing, Biju Pattnaik University of Technology, Odisha
4. M.A. in Economics, Berhampur University, Berhampur, Odisha, 2002
1. Research Consultant at SBPIM
1. Resource Person for Savitribai Phule Pune University Ph.D. Coursework on Research Methodology.
2. Resource Person and Coordinator for Ph.D. Workshop on Research Methodology in Association with Savitribal Phule Pune University, from 25th September 2022 to 12 November 2022.
3. Resource persona at Sunshine Group of Institutions, Rajkot Student Development Program on “Research Methodology” on 16th July, 2021.
4. Resource persona at Sunshine Group of Institutions, Rajkot Faculty Development Webinar on “How to uplift your research profile” on Saturday May 22, 2021.
5. Resource person at SDT Sponsored two weeks FDP on “Entrepreneurship Development” held from 1st March 2021 to 13 March 2021 organised by Department of Technology Management, School of Mechanical Engineering, VIT- Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
6. Webinar on “Management Lessons from Bhagavad Gita” organized by Institute for Policy Research in Economics, Management and Socio Development, Berhampur on 29th October, 2020
7. Resource person National Level Workshop On “Research Methodology In Management and Social Sciences: Tools And Techniques” organized by IPREMS, Berhampur on 11th-15th, October, 2020
8. Resource person and coordinator for Two days e-Faculty Development Programme on MBA CBCS & GS OBE Pattern in Financial Management Socialization at S. B. Patuil Institute of Management in Association with Savitribai Phule Pune University, on July 7th and 8th, 2020.
9. Resource person at Faculty Development Programme on MBA CBCS & GS OBE Pattern in Human Resource Management Socialization at S. B. Patil Institute of Management in Association with Savitribai Phule Pune University, on 11th January , 2020.