Ansari.I, Gopalakrishnan.A, Jasti.L (2020).”Analytical Study of Psychological Capital and Emotional Intelligence as Predictors of Indian Business Students’ Performance, Journal of University of Shanghai for Science and Technology Vol.22 Issue 12-2020, D.O.I-10.51201/12517,ISSN 1007-6735.Pg no. 1413-1428. (Scopus Indexed)
Gopalakrishnan. A.(2020) Managerial Challenges in International Business Post Covid-19 Pandemic: A theoretical perspective, Juni Khyat Vol-10 Issue-11 No.02 November 2020, ISSN: 2278-4632. Maru bhumi Shodh Sanshtan, 160-166 pages.
Gopalakrishnan. A.Kolhe, S., Bhingawade., A.(2020) Discounted Cash Flow Valuation using three statement model for Tata Consultancy services: An empirical analysis, Juni Khyat Vol-10 Issue-11 No.02 November 2020, ISSN: 2278-4632. 42-45 pages, Maru bhumi Shodh Sanshtan.
Gopalakrishnan, A., Dam L., Bisoyi, P. (2019).Social Media & Financial Performance: A study of commercial banks. ASBM Journal of Management, International Journal of ASBM University, Vol. XII (1&2), pg 67-76, ISSN:0974-8512 , Full text included EBSCO Host (USA) & ProQuest (USA).
Gopalakrishnan, A., Dam L. (2018).State Bank of India & ICICI Bank: A Comparative Analysis On Customer Satisfaction. International Research Journal of Management & Commerce, Vol. 5 (3). ISSN:2348-9766, (Impact Factor: 5.564).
Harnessing Artificial intelligence in HRM : An employee perspective, 2nd International Conference Welingkar Institute of Management, February 2020
Ansari. I., Gopalakrishnan, A.(2017). Understanding The Effect Of Human Capital Flight: A Socio Economic Study. Economic Reforms in India - Truths & Myths. ISBN: 978-81-922746-8-3.
Gopalakrishnan, A., Dam L., Bisoyi, P. (2017).Social Media & Financial Performance: A research on selected commercial banks in Pune. International Conference Proceedings on Social Media The Changing Communication Environment. Xavier University Bhubaneswar.
Gopalakrishnan, A., Thorat. H.(2016).Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from banks in India. Conference Proceedings on Industry-Institute Partnership – An Impact on Future Economic Development. ISBN: 978-81-922746-5-2.
Ansari. I.,Gopalakrishnan, A.(2017).Attaining Sustainability through Corporate Social Responsibility: A study. Sustainability: For Better Tomorrow, ISBN: 978-81-922746-7-6.
Gopalakrishnan, A., Thorat. H.(2016).Gandhian thoughts on Rural development: Adopting the perspective for a sustainable future , Rural Development: Trends, Opportunities & Challenges in the 21st Century, ISBN: 978-81-922746-5-2.
Gopalakrishnan, A., Panda, S. (2020) Raising Entrepreneurial Children, Edited Book- Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Patenting ISBN No: 978-93-89471-2-0
Narayana, C.N., Gopalakrishnan, A., Dharwadkar, K. (2020).Monograph on Research in Management, ISBN No: 978-81-922746-3-8
Penkar. D, Thorat. H., Gopalakrishnan, A. (2018).Monograph on Research in Management, ISBN No: 978-81-922746-3-8.
Penkar. D, Thorat. H., Gopalakrishnan, A. (2017).Monograph on Research in Management, ISBN No: 978-81-922746-3-8.
Penkar. D, Thorat. H., Gopalakrishnan, A. (2016).Monograph on Research in Management, ISBN No: 978-81-922746-3-8.
Penkar. D, Thorat. H., Gopalakrishnan, A. (2015).Monograph on Research in Management, ISBN No: 978-81-922746-3-8.
Rajratniya Bharatjyoti Pratibha Samman Excellence Puraskar 2020 awarded during the Rajratna Gunijan Gaurav MahaSammelan 2020 organised by Manushya Bal Vikas Lokseva Academy, 25 December 2020, Mumbai.
Received "Young Faculty 2019 Award 2019" by CEGR New Delhi.
Received "Odser Indoglobal- Grand Academic Achievement Award 2017" by ODSER Charitable Trust.
Ph.D. in Financial Management, Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
M.B.A.(Financial Management), SavitribaiPhule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune)
M.B.A.(International Business Management), Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune)
1. Completed a 2 day workshop on Being the Color-Brain Communicator by Culture Dynamics DCI (Malaysia ) Sdn Bhd
2. Certification on "The New AgeHR Analytics"organised by Centre for Study on Unorganized Labour RUSA 2.0,from 12th March to 2nd April, 2021.
3. One week National Faculty Development Program and Online Training on ‘Moodle Learning Management System’ organized by KJ. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology in association with Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay from 26th -30th May 2020.
4. Certification on Short term training program (STTP) under AQIS 2019-20 on Business Analytics organised by Indira School of Business Studies in association with AICTE from 2-7 November 2020
5. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Online workshop on Universal Human Value on the theme“Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” during 5-9 October, 2020.
7. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Emotional Intelligence" from 2020-9-13 to 2020-9-17 at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ALLAHABAD.
8. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Leadership & Excellence" from 2020-9-7 to 2020-9-11 at Utkal University.
9. Coaching Conversations certification authorized by University of California, Davis & Coursera
10. Women in Leadership: Inspiring Positive Change certification authorized by Case Western Reserve University & Coursera
11. Understanding Financial Statements: Company Performance authorized by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign & Coursera
12. POSH- Certified Trainer - January 2018.
Lifetime Member: ODSER Charitable Trust
Member: Centre for Education Growth and Research, New Delhi
i. Case study session- EDP training for TOT, by KUL Foundation on “Leadership" on July 05, 2019
ii. Two day virtual Corporate Training session on Stress Management & Time Management for Human Resource Professionals & Senior Management on 5 & 6 August 2023 at Peoplefy Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd - India's Leading Talent Solution Firm.
Resource person at PCET's Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Computer Department on the topic, "Effective Leadership, Communication and Personality development & Grooming " for the Third Year students on 11 May 2022.
Resource person for Savitribai Phule Pune University & P.C.E.T’s S.B.Patil Institute of Management MBA SYLLABUS VIRTUAL FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN FINANCE (SEM III & IV) on the topic Various Course Delivery Marking 100% Online Mode, Partly Online & other sources on 7 & 8 July 2020.
Resource person at PCET's Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Computer Department on the topic, " Effective Leadership, Communication and Personality development " for the Third Year students on 25 May 2021.
Resource person at Sunshine group of Institutions, Rajkot, on the topic, " CSR, Sustainability, Global Manufacturing, Marketing Globally, International Human resources" for the Third Year students on two days 30 June 2021 and 1 July 2021.
Resource person at Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Master of Computer Applications and Management for a session under Employability Enhancement Skills Programme, on the topic, “Team Building and Leadership” on Friday, 23th July 2021.
Resource person, UGC HRDC Pune SPPU Refresher course in Commerce and Management, 26 August 2021, Topic: Technology Tools for student engagement for Faculty of Commerce and Management